Weekends are special. Isn’t it? You get to watch movies, shop and hop to food joints and may be plan a short tour. Last weekend was as special to me too!
The food blog nominations have been announced, and Foodeez Junction is nominated among the Debut Blogs of the Year, 2016 by the FBAI (Food Bloggers Association, India).
I did a happy dance! Yayyyy! Plus, my Facebook followers are more than 1000 now, target achieved before the end of the year! High Five! We did it! Thank you for hearing and reading, and writing to me. I would love to hear more and more from you.
Oh, I almost forget. I celebrated in my own way. After checking out on my IFBA nominations, I’d made Soybean Kabab Sandwich followed by Butterscotch Ice cream 😀 . I’m really sorry that I didn’t clicked pic but I’m sharing the recipe for it. It’s healthy and it’s tasty too. Trust me, you will like it.
How to Make Healthy Soybean Kabab Sandwich
- 3 Soybean Kababs (Find out the recipe for this Kabab Here)
- Olive oil
- 4 Slices of Multi-grain Bread
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp. Chilli Sauce
- 1 cup Cabbage, thinly-sliced
- Heat an iron griddle. Switch the stove to low flame.
- Put all four bread slices on griddle. Pour 3-4 tsp olive oil on it. Spread oil evenly.
- Once one side is crisp and brown, flip to make it crisp and brown. Add olive oil if needed.
- On 1 slice of bread spread thin layer of mayonnaise. Put and and half Soybean Kabab over it. Spread evenly.
- Put chopped cabbage, and some green chilli sauce.
- Take another slice of bread and apply a thick layer of tomato sauce. Put it over the Kabab slice.
- Repeat for the rest of the slices.
- Soybean Kabab Sandwich is ready.
- Be prepared, the Sandwiches will Vanish as soon as you serve them 😉 !!
You can grill the bread slices or make this sandwich in Sandwich Maker too. It’s up to you. I liked it crisp.