Let’s see what happens when these two lovely ingredients – bun and egg – cone together, what do we get… it’s a heavenly pleadure in disguise!
Yes, I say disguise because when you just make a cut with knife, you see how beautiful a food could look! This is just not an attempt to tempt you but a true pleasure 🙂
How to Make Egg in a Bun
A simple and fun way to have an Egg in a Bun
- 1 White Egg
- 1 Burger Bun
- 1 tsp Salted Butter
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Black pepper powder
- White Salt
- 1/4 cup Thinly Sliced Cabbage
- 1/2 Spring onion shallots, chopped
- Mozarella Cheese
Prepare the garnish first.
- Cut the burger bun into half, vertically. One half should be thick enough.
- Now just take the thick portion bun and cut out a circle at the middle.
- Toss the cut-out circle of the bun on a hot griddle. Apply olive oil. Cook till crisp. Now garnish with cabbage, spring onion shallots, black pepper powder and salt. Keep it aside.
- Take a griddle, heat olive oil and put the bun on it. The flame should be low.
- Crack an egg and put right in the circle of the bun.
- Let it cook for 3-4 minutes or till the time it settles and is ready to be flipped.
- Flip the bun with the egg now. Put butter on the sides. After 40-50 seconds, the egg will leave the griddle.
- This is the right time to take it off from the griddle.
- Garnish with cheese, black pepper and salt, and mozzarella cheese.
- Serve with crisp circled bun we had made earlier.