This Women’s Day, let us do something different for “her”. Give all the women in your life a “valid” reason to smile.
Share the pics or articles with us while you cook for her with hashtag — #CookToMakeHerFeelSpecial
Make something for “her” today and everyday or atleast once in a week and see her awestruck. Share whatever you cook for her with a pic or an article.
A few things you should remember before you post anything to us:
- You should be the owner of the pic and no one else.
- You can pour your heart out – the different moods while cooking for her or your cooking experience or anything related to food and cooking food, eating, etc – in an article; the write-up should be accompanied with a pic and should be 100% original and yours.
- You can share the pic with us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram by mentioning #CookToMakeHerFeelSpecial or post on our walls.
- Title/Caption for the Pic is a must.
- The selected pics will be featured on our blog in form of a gallery.
- If have the write-up of at least 350 words ready, share on email@example.com with Cook To Make Her Feel Special in Subject and your name.
Subject: Cook To Make Her Feel Special: First Name (Space) Last Name
- The write-up and the pic should be yours only and no one else’
- You need to send us the correct Facebook Profile link or any other verified social media profile link with your write-up.
- If we find it suitable and relevant to food and cooking it will be posted on our blog; we’ll be happy to share your experience across the world. And you will get the byline too; you cannot reproduce the article once we select and publish it.
You can also help me and my team members in running this blog by donating to Foodeez Junction.
Help Us Run This Food Blog