This Women’s Day, let us do something different for “her”. Give all the women in your life a “valid” reason to smile.
Share the pics or articles with us while you cook for her with hashtag — #CookToMakeHerFeelSpecial
Make something for “her” today and everyday or atleast once in a week and see her awestruck. Share whatever you cook for her with a pic or an article.
A few things you should remember before you post anything to us:
- You should be the owner of the pic and no one else.
- You can pour your heart out – the different moods while cooking for her or your cooking experience or anything related to food and cooking food, eating, etc – in an article; the write-up should be accompanied with a pic and should be 100% original and yours.
- You can share the pic with us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram by mentioning #CookToMakeHerFeelSpecial or post on our walls.
- Title/Caption for the Pic is a must.
- The selected pics will be featured on our blog in form of a gallery.
- If have the write-up of at least 350 words ready, share on email@example.com with Cook To Make Her Feel Special in Subject and your name.
Subject: Cook To Make Her Feel Special: First Name (Space) Last Name
- The write-up and the pic should be yours only and no one else’
- You need to send us the correct Facebook Profile link or any other verified social media profile link with your write-up.
- If we find it suitable and relevant to food and cooking it will be posted on our blog; we’ll be happy to share your experience across the world. And you will get the byline too; you cannot reproduce the article once we select and publish it.
You can also help me and my team members in running this blog by donating to Foodeez Junction.