Thank you Ray cooking spray (LB Industries PVT Ltd) team to send the product for review. All opinion is 100% mine.
This is the perfect time to review Ray cooking spray! I, recently, underwent gall bladder surgery and, thus, was advised to have less spicy and less oily food. Post surgery, I had to take just 2-3 teaspoons of oil in a day. Meanwhile, I got the Ray cooking spray Sunflower oil to be reviewed. Isn’t it the perfect time?
Why do I recommend this Cooking Spray?
I would suggest you to have a cooking spray on your kitchen shelf because this would be your important step towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Whatever you cook, whatever you make can require very less amount of oil, without compromising the taste. Thus, you can say bye-bye to those greasy foods, you’ve been eating till now. Ray cooking spray by LB Industries Pvt. Ltd. serves the purpose plus it retains the taste of the food.
Ray cooking spray is, currently, available only in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore and Nagpur.
What Did I Make from Ray Cooking Spray?
How to Make Healthy Chicken Bean Soup
I’d been using this spray regularly to cook food these days. One of my favorites is Chicken Bean Soup. Here’s the recipe for Chicken Bean Soup.
- 1 small sized onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Boneless Chicken pieces, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup oats, soaked in 1/2 cup water
- 2 glass water
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Chat Masala
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Green chilli, as per your taste/requirement (I didn’t used it in this Chicken Bean soup)
- 1/2 tsp oil (I used Ray cooking oil and sprayed just once)
- In a pressure cooker add/spray cooking oil. Heat it.
- Add onion and garlic cloves.
- Sauté till onions turn tender.
- Now add green beans, chicken and spring onion. Sauté for a minute.
- Add black pepper powder, chat masala, salt and water, and pressure cook for 3 whistles on medium flame.
- After three whistles, open the lid of the pressure cooker and add soaked oats. The flame of gas stove should be medium.
- Stir. If needed add more water. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- The Chicken Bean Soup is ready!
Note: You can add 1 tsp tomato ketchup in the prepared soup. It tastes yum.
In all, I would recommend this product. If you have used Ray cooking spray or you made the soup from the given recipe, write to me in the comments below. And, don’t forget to like and follow Foodeez Junction on Facebook.
— Shared by Sara Khan