Thank you Dr. Oetker FunFoods Creative Kitchen to share an Exclusive Recipe of Veg Bruschetta with Foodeez Junction.
How to Make Veg Bruschetta
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 60 g Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1 medium Tomato, chopped
- 100 g Spinach, blanched and shredded
- Black Pepper Powder
- 50 g (3 tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Garlic Mayonnaise
- 6 slices French Bread, toasted
- 3 slices Cheddar Cheese, cut into thin strips
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan (low flame).
- Add garlic, onion, sweet corn, tomato, spinach and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave it aside till it cools down.
- In a bowl, add above mixture with 3 tbsp garlic mayonnaise and mix well.
- Take slices of french bread, spread remaining garlic mayonnaise and apply filling.
- Garnish it with cheese strips and serve warm.
Disclaimer: Foodeez Junction team had received the Dr. Oetker Garlic Mayonnaise for review. We are not sponsored by or affiliated with Dr. Oetker. Since we really liked the product, we are sharing this guest post.